If there’s a better way, it’s the AHA way
Doctors at AHA Clinics help you regain quality of life and peace of mind about your future. AHA Clinics has been facilitating access to first class, affordable care for over four decades.
Supporting more than 30,000 patients across our Seaford Meadows and Seaford Road clinics, highly qualified doctors at AHA strive to make a genuine impact in the community.
Doctors at AHA provide the best possible care in AHA’s fully equipped, state of the art facilities, where our experienced team gives you clarity and a plan to get you back to the best version of you.
Our AHA Clinics
Seaford Meadows Day
and Night Clinic
Seaford Road Day
and Night Clinic
AHA Mixed Billing
As from the 2nd of January 2020 AHA Seaford Meadows Day and Night Clinic will become a mixed billing medical practice and no longer bulk bill all patients.
We have had to make this change because of years of Government freezes to the Medicare rebate and from 1 January 2020 a 30% cut to the bulk billing incentive rebate.
Therefore, from 2nd January 2020:
- If you are 15 and under, or a concession cardholder you will continue to be bulk billed on weekdays between 8am and 6pm;
- For all other patients there will be a co-payment of $20 per consultation;
- For consultations after 6pm Monday to Friday, there will be a co-payment of $25;
- For consultations 8am to 11pm Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays there will be a co-payment of $25;
- You will need to pay the full fee (Medicare and co-payment) at the time of your consultation. The Medicare rebate will be reimbursed into your bank account;
- Consultations for care plans, health assessments, mental health care plans and test results will continue to be bulk billed for all patients.
If you require any clarification, please ask one of our friendly staff.
How can we help you?
dusfhso fhdsf sodfysd fsd dyfsd fdosyf sdfysd dsufdsi sufysidu fuydfsd fusdyf sdfysdif fdusyfds dfyuds sdufysd fsdfysd sdfytsduf dsfsdufyt suf dusfhso fhdsf sodfysd fsd dyfsd fdosyf sdfysd dsufdsi sufysidu fuydfsd fusdyf sdfysdif fdusyfds dfyuds sdufysd fsdfysd sdfytsduf dsfsdufyt suf dusfhso fhdsf sodfysd fsd dyfsd fdosyf sdfysd dsufdsi sufysidu fuydfsd fusdyf sdfysdif fdusyfds dfyuds sdufysd fsdfysd sdfytsduf dsfsdufyt suf…
General Practitioners working at AHA are individual sole traders, not employees. For patients, this means that your GP gets full access to the best frameworks, facilities, systems and support, allowing them to fully focus on providing the best healthcare possible to our Seaford community. For GPs, this means that you have the flexibility and freedom to build and grow, your way, without the limitations of traditional employment.