Your Appointment details
Thank you for making an
appointment with us
The details of your appointment are as follows:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Important information before your appointment with AHA
Thank you for making an appointment at AHA Clinics and being an important part of our patient community.
Before you attend our Seaford Road or Seaford Meadows clinics, please read the following information carefully:
Masks and COVID safety protocols
- For the health and safety of our patients and team, you will be required to wear a surgical mask when attending our clinics. The only exception is for children aged 12 or under.
- If you present with cold or flu-like symptoms, you’ll be asked to wait outside in your vehicle, then the GP will assess whether you need treatment in one of our isolation rooms.
- Patients without such symptoms will be asked to take a seat in our waiting room.
Autopayments and fees
- If your appointment was secured via debit or credit card, full payment for the consult will be automatically deducted from your account within 15 minutes of processing.
- If you are eligible for a Medicare rebate, this will be credited to your registered bank account within 24 to 48 hours of receiving full payment.
- If your booking was made at reception and no card details were stored, you will be required to check out at reception, firstly paying for the consult and then alerting Medicare to process the refund (if applicable) which will occur in 24 to 48 hours.
- Please note that Medicare does not credit bank cards, it always pays out to the account that you have registered with Medicare. Please ensure you have set this up correctly via your myGov account.
- Like most medical practices, AHA has introduced a co-payment (‘the gap’) to cover the increasing cost of healthcare in Australia. Please view the list of fees and exemptions here.
- Recall appointments are no longer exempt from co-payments.
- AHA’s clinics are extremely busy. Bookings must be made via the AHA website or AMS Connect and unfortunately it is not possible to squeeze in, extend appointments or make last minute adjustments.
- Please ensure you arrive on time.
- At each appointment we will ask identification questions in accordance with our accreditation requirements, and this may be double checked by your GP.
- We may also ask for updated Medicare and billing information.
- There’s much more to an appointment than meets the eye. GPs review your medical history and notes, ask questions and consult with you about your needs, and then following your appointment will update notes to ensure compliance. The GP also needs to review the notes to work out which Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) number is applicable for your billing.
- Blood pressure checks, blood tests and urine tests are often required before re-prescriptions, and sometimes the GP has to call Medicare for authority, so this isn’t as quick as some patients may expect.
- A standard consult at AHA is 15 minutes with up to two health concerns. You can book a long consult for up to 30 minutes for up to four health concerns. Time management is crucial to keep our clinic running smoothly for all patients, so please ensure you choose the right appointment type for your needs.
Thank you for helping to create a safe and efficient experience at AHA Clinics.
How can we help you?
dusfhso fhdsf sodfysd fsd dyfsd fdosyf sdfysd dsufdsi sufysidu fuydfsd fusdyf sdfysdif fdusyfds dfyuds sdufysd fsdfysd sdfytsduf dsfsdufyt suf dusfhso fhdsf sodfysd fsd dyfsd fdosyf sdfysd dsufdsi sufysidu fuydfsd fusdyf sdfysdif fdusyfds dfyuds sdufysd fsdfysd sdfytsduf dsfsdufyt suf dusfhso fhdsf sodfysd fsd dyfsd fdosyf sdfysd dsufdsi sufysidu fuydfsd fusdyf sdfysdif fdusyfds dfyuds sdufysd fsdfysd sdfytsduf dsfsdufyt suf…